As a resident and small business owner, Sabrena has been personally involved in a number of issues impacting property rights and zoning in District 7. Sabrena has had the pleasure of representing many property owners as a Realtor in my district and beyond. As a result of these experiences, Sabrena has come to know, appreciate, and respect the citizens of District 7. Sabrena has developed many lasting relationships with fellow residents and business owners and is proud to call this district her home.
Sabrena cares deeply about the issues affecting the residents of her district and wants to see this area continue to improve and build upon the momentum and unprecedented growth that has occurred over the past ten years. For this reason, Sabrena is seeking re-election for the Hamilton County Commission. With the support of the citizens in District 7, Sabrena is confident that we can move our district forward together.
- 2017 President and Board Member of “Friends of East Brainerd.”
- Chaired HubFest event for two consecutive years
- Serves and volunteers with “Bark in the Park”
- Active in zoning issues and protecting property rights within the community
- 2012 Realtor of the Year by the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors
- MLS Board member of the Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors
- Served on the Tennessee State and Local Governmental Affairs Committee
- Past Chair of the local Governmental Affairs Committee.
- Serves on the River City Board.
- Serves on the Personnel Committee for Morris Hill Baptist Church.